Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------



Clint Hooper wrote:

> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I've always built my cars to suit me,,not someone else. If my SS badging
> pisses someone off,that's their problem,,not mine.
> Anyone that worries whether my car is real or not is just a little anal.
> Strange but if I were to put six cylinder emblems on my SS,would people
> really give a damn? Probably not so why not the other way around?
> Not a popular opinion,I know,but that's mine & I'm sticking to it.
> Clint Hooper
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm with you Clint "I like what I like and let the other fokes do the same.
I have a real SS but would be jus as happy if I'd cloned it.

Mike Skinner
67 SS396 Chevelle Convertible


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to