Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I was not happy with the door panels, we bought them from OPG for our 70,
and a week later the mylar peeled off. I haven't ordered alot of aftermarket
stuff, just weatherstrip for the 70, which was good quality. Recently
ordered a dash for the 68 from Danchuck, havent installed it yet, but it
seems to be of good quality. I may need to order a console aftermarket, but
not sure what i will end up with.... will probably pull one out of another
car.
I make better doors than the aftermarket guys... he he

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Fischer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 3:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Aftermarket interior no good?



Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

I too am about to redo the interior of my 71 and was going to go with the 
after market stuff but is it true that they are not any good? Anyone else 
have bad experiences with this stuff?
--
Jeff Fischer
Lake Elmo, MN
'71 Chevelle SS, 454, 4 spd, matching numbers
(In process of restoration when spring gets here)  :)
http://people.mn.mediaone.net/addss/chevelle.html


At 04:41 PM 2/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Vinyl!Ouch!!
>I am re- doing my chevelles interior,, going all black. Made my own door
>panels in tweed and vinyl, cause those aftermarket ones SUCK. (mylar comes
>off),  Also, does weatherstripping have to be ordered from one of those
>expensive catalogs?? I've seen all kinds of weatherstripping at local
>upholstery shops, thinking some of it will work..
>Will be doing the seats in cloth, but right now i'm undecided on installing
>the original bench, or finding a set of buckets with a console,,, any
>thoughts?? its a 68 chevelle
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 1:54 PM
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] (NC) For the upper east and west coast! aka
>rust b elt!
>
>
>
>Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
>------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Cant be much worse that the 95 degrees + 99 % humidity of New Jersey, ugh
>makes those old vinyl seats hurt, lol


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to