Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------


John,

If you don't mind a little road trip there are two places here in PA that
you might consider first. North East Chevelle is in Hazleton, PA and Lehigh
Valley Chevelle Parts in Bethlehem, PA. I have bought parts from both and
the reason I recommend them is because I think it's better to see the
part(s) your interested in before it comes to your house. I prefer to go and
look at the quality of parts that way I know it is exactly what I want. If
you are interested and need more information just email me off list and I'll
get you the addresses and/or directions.

Brian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------

Morning All.....

Anyone experience buying parts from NPD ? Iam about to buy the rear fender
panel for my 66 Chevelle just the skin not the whole panel. Also some
quarter
panels as well. What is the quality of the product ?

John ( 66 Chevelle Mali )
Phila Pa

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to