|
I
guess I'm a die-hard and would not put anything f*#d on my car. I didn't even go
the f*#d solenoid when I had hot start problems. The nine inch will slow your
car down. they use more hp because of pinion to ring gear geometry.
I
don't mean to down your new toy. But you could of bought a 12 bolt for the same
money and stayed Chevy. How often are you going to change gears at the track
unless you are a pro team?
Skip
68SCBB
Chevy
all the way
Sorry
Herb
|
- [Chevelle-List] My big 9" : ) Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9&quo... Kelly C. Hanna
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9&quo... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My b... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9&quo... Drippylimb
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Herbert Lumpp
- Re:[Chevelle-List] My big 9"... rick schaefer
- [Chevelle-List] answer to the qu... Youngblood, Skip (T&K at Alcoa)
- [Chevelle-List] answer to th... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] answ... Chris Ellis
- Re: [Chevelle-List] ... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] answ... Steve Allen
- RE: [Chevelle-List] answ... 396guy
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My b... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] ... rocky hill
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My b... Kelly C. Hanna
- [Chevelle-List] May I as... Chad Playso

