|
may i ask a few more questions pls? hehe,
thanks
1) What does an ENGINE CODE tell me,
and where is it found?
2)What is a DATA plate? & Where can I
find it?
3)What should I look for in a restoration?
4)What are some of the ways I can determine if the MILEAGE
is correct?
5)What is a COSMIC RESTORATION?
6)What is a FRAME UP RESTORATION?
7)What is a BODY OFF RESTORATION?
8)What is a ROTISSERIE RESTORATION?
9)What should I look for in a body shop or a restoration
shop?
10)How can I keep my car looking good?
11)How should I store my car over winter?
Thank you guys! sorry for so many
questions... :)
|
- RE: [Chevelle-List] My big 9" ... Youngblood, Skip (T&K at Alcoa)
- [Chevelle-List] answer to the qu... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] answer t... Chris Ellis
- Re: [Chevelle-List] answ... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] answer t... Steve Allen
- RE: [Chevelle-List] answer t... 396guy
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9&quo... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My b... rocky hill
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9... Kelly C. Hanna
- RE: [Chevelle-List] May I as... Chad Playso
- RE: [Chevelle-List] May ... John Nasta
- Re: [Chevelle-List] ... Chad Playso
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9" ... Drippylimb
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9&quo... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9" ... Capt Crunch
- Re: [Chevelle-List] My big 9" ... Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] herb + resto... Tigergutt

