oh ya those are cool and very fast .and yes i do know what they are. i dont think i would ever buy a ford. but if i did i would use that new body and an old engine.
kyle m
----- Original Message -----
From: Rob
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2002 3:09 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] fords

the only ford I would ever buy is the new mustang . it almost has an old look.same with Chad no arguments. I also like the black corvettes with aftermarket rims that are black.
kyle m 
 
I am a die-hard chevy fan and as such fords have always been pretty much my "enemy"so ta speak....
but come now Kyle, a new mustang being the only "F$@"
you'd own??? for me that would have ta be a real "427 AC SHELBY COBRA"!!! and if ya are too young these are from the sixties and not to be confused with the cobras they make now...........
 
 
         
             Rob Means
"be good,if not,be good at it
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to