In a message dated Mon, 15 Jul 2002 9:03:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
writes:

> 
> 
> 427 AC SHELBY COBRA, I've wanted one of those since I started driving.
> We can only dream. Sorry Guys, but I've always liked em.
> Real ones are rare and expensive. I saw one go at the Barrett/Jackson
> auction for $550,000.
> I could use that kind of money on something else...unless of course I
> had a reserve like some people have.
> Paul O'Brien
> 84 El Camino SS
> NECOA #125
> 
> > That car is such a sweet ride, I'd own it even if Kia made it.......
> >
> > Dan McIntosh
> > 65 Malibu
> >
> > In a message dated 7/13/2002 3:07:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> >> for me that would have ta be a real "427 AC SHELBY COBRA"!!!
> >
> >
>For that kind of money I could have my dream car, a Mint 65 Z-16, and still have 
>$350,000 left over to play with.  That's not to say that an original AC wouldn't be 
>"sweet" but let's get real here-$550k.  I've seen some great AC repros in the $40-60k 
>range and they look and sound great.  Just thought I'd get my 2 cents in.  Does 
>anyone remember a little car called a griffith with F%#& V-8 power back in the 60's?  
>I remember one at 75 & 80 Dragaway in Maryland that stormed with a little 260.  
>Forgive me.  Just thinkin' of the old days!!!!!   
> 
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Phil G. 65 SS



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to