|
Well Ron first of all congratulations on
your 69SS I had an M-21 with a super competiton in my 68 malibu and it
was right at the centre an worked very well, are you sure that’s the
shifter you have ?? I had a BM shifter before that and that was
sloppy and in the left My car have no
console. I would go for a New super
comp shifter Med Vennlig Hilsen/Kind Regards/Cordiali Saluti -----Original Message----- I finally got my first Chevelle - waited 30 years! :)
- it's a '69SS 4 speed with console - And it has a Hurst Super shifter or super
comp shifter in - which is ok, but I want to replace it but could use
suggestions since this is my first resto. The present Hurst unit is mounted
such that it protrudes though the floor left of the console, and the former
owner hacked up the console and floor pretty bad to get it to exist there. The
trans is a Muncie M21. I want to go back to a shifter the comes through the
console as it did from the factory, but i would also like to improve upon the
factory performance and not have quite as much slop, or throw. What unit(s)
have you used/tried and how did you guys make out THANKS!!! Ron 69SS - and
silly with his new car. Do you Yahoo!? |
- [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Ron Helmer
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Tigergutt
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Ron Helmer
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter yenkochevelle
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Ron Helmer
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter yenkochevelle
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Dale McIntosh
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Ron Helmer
- RE: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Dale McIntosh
- Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: Re: [Chevelle-list] 69 SS M21 Shifter chevelle292wagon

