From: Chum Nault <c...@jimolsonmotors.com>
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 12:05 pm
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

After 4 years of restoration I have my 65 painted and ready to start the
reassembly. I hope someone can give me some advice on a couple of items. I have
all the original aluminum moldings for the trunk and hood and the grill but
they are all cloudy, can these be polished or re anodized or am I better off
with new moldings. I don’t want to order new ones and have a fit and finish
problem. The same with the chrome moldings on the hood and trunk should I have
them re-plated or are there quality replacements?  How about bumpers, anyone
have experience with the replacements, how do they fit and how is the finish?

Chum Nault