Hi guys,

I just though I'd let you know I've created an egg that binds Chicken to
the Chipmunk 2D physics library. It's almost complete and is available on
github <https://github.com/kristianlm/chickmunk>.

Chickmunk <https://github.com/kristianlm/chickmunk> should provide bindings
to all C functions, so all parts of Chipmunk
<http://chipmunk-physics.net/>(bodies, shapes, constraints) should be
accessible. It also adds:

   - properties: shape-properties, shape-properties-set!, body-properties
   etc
   - lambda callbacks on query-point, query-segment and for-each-body/shape
   - nodes: space->nodes and nodes->space

;; Create a new Chipmunk space with a circle and a line-segment
(define space
  (nodes->space
    `(space ()
            (body ()
                  (circle (radius 0.1)))
            (body ((static 1))
                  (segment (endpoints ((-1 -1)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on this anymore due to my work
situation. If there is interest in releasing this incomplete egg to the
repository, please let me know!

K.