Hey Shawn,

Physics engines are definitely fun to play around with! If you wanna
quickly see what they can do, both Box2D and Chipmunk have interactive
demos along with their source code.

I had prior experience with Box2D and I actually started out trying to
create Chicken bindings for it. I wanted things to be as automatic as
possible, so I went for chicken-bind and tinyclos. It quickly turned out to
be a little cumbersome so I switched to Chipmunk. The interface was easier
to bind to. However, we loose a couple fancy features like
bullets<http://www.box2d.org/manual.html#_Toc258082973>
.

K.