Wow, thank you for all that info 
 
I guess yes, it's the color I'm wondering about...all the different names.
I've always liked the fawn color
And the black ones with the brown color accents.
 
They said she's 2-3 years old...when they rescued her, they found out she was pregnant..just had the one puppy....and had a hard time with him...almost couldn't have him.  Poor thing.  And I'm not sure if they named her or not...I'm assuming so since they found her on the street after being hit.  :(
 
I will keep an eye out for all the different names of foods I have seen on here.  They have her on Purina puppy chow now, and will give me the rest, but said she needs to be on an adult food now..they had her on the puppy food while she was recouporating and with the puppy and all.   I do eat meat, but very minimal.....I just want to make sure it's a GOOD food....not too pricey, but not the cheap stuff either. 
 
I'm so excited to get her.  I will get her a harness....and I want to get one of those bags to carry her in when we go places.  :)
 
I was thinking I should have her fixed...but then I was thinking how wonderful it would be to find someone with a male that wanted to offer him as a daddy.  Lol.
 
I'm so eager to learn as much about them as I can.
I will probably buy Chihuahuas for Dummies on Amazon.com.  (I love that site)
 
The lady said she is crate trained...I've never liked the idea of keeping pets in a crate...but I guess I better get used to it since this dog is.  Maybe it's good for if im' going out somewhere, I won't have to worry about her making messes all over the house.  I just want to get a decent sized one so that she doesn't feel cooped up.
 
Angelina - married to Chuck - who is currently in IRAQ
mom to CJ (7), Morgan (almost 6), and Tyler (almost 2)
 
I'd love to show you the RAINBOW!! AND I can give you free gifts!!!
 
 This site sends cell phones AND phone cards to deployed soldiers!!http://cellphonesforsoldiers.com/pages/1/index.htm
 
get paid 1 cent for each link you click in your emails!!
 
http://www.projo.com/cgi-bin/extra/terror/tribute/view.cgi?id=14194 Please visit Chuck's tribute page, you can leave him a note!!
 

    Almighty God, we commend to your gracious care and keeping all the men and women of our armed forces at home and abroad. Defend them day by day with your heavenly grace; strengthen them in their trials and temptations; give them courage to face the perils which beset them; and grant them a sense of your abiding presence wherever they may be; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

 

 
FREE emoticons for your email! click Here!

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to