Hey, NormaJean.

                  It sounds to me like Angel thinks she is alpha dog. 
Does your daughter punish her in any way when she mis-behaves? I don't 
just mean the bitting. I am talking about all behavior you deem 
unacctable(sp). Like tearing up trash, or getting into human food that 
wasn't given to her, E.C.T? The barking can be solved with a simple 
bark collar. One that sprays a scent. I would need more info to give 
advice on the bitting.



                               Jennifer.




my daughter has one that is very aggressive and what I call mean, it 
thinks nothing of biteing people. I carried a black/blue mark on my 
upper arm for over 2 weeks once from her and she likes me!!! I can't 
imagine why my daughter named her Angel!!! To me she is the dog from 
hell!!! she is nothing like our dogs. she has had her for 2 years and 
she still isn't used to me yet and barks constantly when we are there. 
At first I just figured she needed to be socialized but that can't 
really be the problem because people are in and out of that house all 
the time, so I have no idea what her problem is, she is like that with 
everyone not just me. Mine don't care for small children but are fine 
with adults once they get to knwo them...normajean





" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to