Ok, Kana was such a good puppy. Piddle pad trained. Always on the piddle pad. Then.......*screeeeech*. Abrupt halt. Now she pees/poops wherever and absolutely REFUSES to even step on the piddle pad. Soooo..... I started taking her outside with me everytime I have a smoke. I'll say, "Let's go potty" and she does!! YAY!! BUT....... she doesn't bark so she hasn't figured out how to tell me she needs to go. Scratching at the door doesn't work because I'm 76% deaf, I'd never hear her anyway. Sooooo, I bought a little box.....I thought I'd try that. I sat her in it, "let's go potty". RUN AWAY! SIgh......... so every hour I was putting her in the litter box.... RUN AWAY! Its like she is afraid of it too. I don't know what to do. I don't want to keep her crated all the time because I enjoy watching her play. But I turn my eyes for 5 seconds and she's done
peed or pooped in the floor. Good thing is I have hardwood floors but still.... I have got to figure out how to get her trained. ANY suggestions???
Georgia
Vote for Kana or ChiaPet. Vote EVERYDAY!! If I win I get free stuff for the doggies!!!
http://www.pamperedpawsboutique.com/PhotoContest.html
See Kana's Dogster Page
http://www.dogster.com/?362622
See ChiaPet's Dogster Page
http://www.dogster.com/?362641
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Dog breed gift | Chihuahua dog clothes | Chihuahua dog clothing |
| Chihuahua dog | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___

