|
I am not real good at sending pics, but I am working on a
website and will post it when I am done so you can see my babies.
:-)
I have 5 chis right now. Pepper is a "parti-colored" black and
white. He is a service animal (hearing dog) is 9 years old and weights 7.5
pounds
Ginger is a s/c chocolate 5 pounder, 4 years old , and, other
than Pepper, is the Alpha in our home. She may or may not be expecting right
now.....I took her to a stud, but the lady who had the stud did not keep
constant supervision, so not sure if there was a mating.....BUT when I brought
Ginger home, she immediately tied with Barley, whom is too young to be a
daddy....so we are not sure what to expect or who to expect it from,
lol
Barley is s/c fawn colored. I got him as a mate for Ginger,
but that is up in the air right now. He is only 6 months old, but is not showing
a lot of potential as a breeder......only time will tell.
Dinah is a l/c red (sorta brown) 3 pounder and is expecting a
litter in two weeks!!!! :-)
Taz is a double l/c black 4 pounder and will be the daddy of
Dinah's pups.
Marsha
__._,_.___ " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe __,_._,___ |
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Introduction marsha
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Introduction Marie
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Introduction marsha
- [Chihuahuas] Introduction Ashleigh
- [Chihuahuas] Introduction sweeetchis
- Re: [Chihuahuas] Introduction marsha
- [Chihuahuas] Re: Introduction thunderballic

