Oh Diana~~~I hope you  are feeling better REAL SOON! You poor 
thing...sorry...didn't mean to call you a "thing" All of what you're going 
through has to be very painful! I'm glad you have little Kiko with you...Sox is 
my shadow...and yes..they are little miracles...Sox is the most loyal dog I 
have ever had the privilege of owning...such a sweet boy...I love him so much. 
After you heal up will you have the paralysis in your arm and shoulder? I hope 
not. A woman from my mom's church fell on the ice the other day...we have a LOT 
of ice here in northern Ohio...anyway...she fell and broke her neck! They are 
going to do surgery on her. I will be praying for you Diana...and thank you for 
praying for me....all the prayers from this group are helping me a lot...The 
last few days since I've REALLY started to talk to people in here...I feel a 
LOT better...I was very depressed! Thanks again~~~Take care...I'm here if you 
need me~~Sharon
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: diana roller 
  To: Chihuahua 
  Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:17 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Why Me??? Why not me!!


        I just wanted to wah wah for a short minute. 
        I have been immobile and pretty much bedridden for 3 months due to a 
blown disc in my back. Yes, you guessed it, Little Kiko has been by my side 
continually  
        I have paralysis in my left arm and shoulder.
        Today I wanted to go out "just for a short trip" and get my 
grandaughter a small gift that I had seen at Safeway. Coming out of the store I 
slipped and fell hard on my bad shoulder and my knee and my leg twisted. 
        I keep telling myself not to say " why me", and I don't feel that way 
at all.
        This is 'nothing" compared to what most of you are going thru. 
        I am lying on the couch with hot and cold packs on my leg. 
        Yes, little Kiko is right there lying by me.   
        I talk to Kiko all the time and she turns her head sideways as she 
looks at me. .Aren't these little babies that we have absolutely miracles??
        Thank you for being a shoulder for me to whine on.
        I am Grateful and very blessed to know such extra-ordinary people like 
you.
        I pray for you and your situations.  Diana  



   

Reply via email to