chi dogs are gifts from God.  they are very special. for three years i laid in 
bed barely able to move and Jimmy never left my side. he is my love.   Sorry 
you got hurt.  take care of yourself. and Merry Christmas.

May God walk with you today.
arlene

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, diana roller <[email protected]> wrote:
From: diana roller <[email protected]>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Why Me???  Why not me!!
To: "Chihuahua" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 2:17 AM










    
            I just wanted to wah wah for a short minute. 
I have been immobile and pretty much bedridden for 3 months due to a blown disc 
in my back. Yes, you guessed it, Little Kiko has been by my side continually  
I have paralysis in my left arm and shoulder.
Today I wanted to go out "just for a short trip" and get my grandaughter a 
small gift that I had seen at Safeway. Coming out of the store I slipped and 
fell hard on my bad shoulder and my knee and my leg twisted. 
I keep telling myself not to say " why me", and I don't feel that way at all.
This is 'nothing" compared to what most of you are going thru. 
I am lying on the couch with hot and cold packs on my leg. 
Yes, little Kiko is right there lying by me.   
I talk to Kiko all the time and she turns her head sideways as she looks at me. 
.Aren't these little babies that we have absolutely miracles??
Thank you for being a shoulder for me to whine on.
I am Grateful and very blessed to know such extra-ordinary people like you.
I pray for you and your situations.  Diana 


      
      

    
    
        
         
        
        








        


        
        

Reply via email to