Oh sweetie your in my prayer's.I think that question pops in your heat 
automatically if some happen to us.I hope you get to feel better very soon.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: diana roller <[email protected]>
To: Chihuahua <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 2:17:37 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Why Me??? Why not me!!


I just wanted to wah wah for a short minute. 
I have been immobile and pretty much bedridden for 3 months due to a blown disc 
in my back. Yes, you guessed it, Little Kiko has been by my side continually  
I have paralysis in my left arm and shoulder.
Today I wanted to go out "just for a short trip" and get my grandaughter a 
small gift that I had seen at Safeway. Coming out of the store I slipped and 
fell hard on my bad shoulder and my knee and my leg twisted. 
I keep telling myself not to say " why me", and I don't feel that way at all.
This is 'nothing" compared to what most of you are going thru. 
I am lying on the couch with hot and cold packs on my leg. 
Yes, little Kiko is right there lying by me.   
I talk to Kiko all the time and she turns her head sideways as she looks at me. 
.Aren't these little babies that we have absolutely miracles??
Thank you for being a shoulder for me to whine on.
I am Grateful and very blessed to know such extra-ordinary people like you.
I pray for you and your situations.  Diana  
 


      

Reply via email to