Gloria,
Thank you so much, that meant a lot to hear from you!!!
I am keeping a positive attitude thru my "Faith in Him". I have
a poster I made that I had gotten from a Marine. It says.
"Pain is the weakness leaving your body". I hope it hurries and 
gets out. 
 
Have a nice holiday season! ! !
 
Love and Prayers,  Diana


--- On Tue, 12/23/08, G Chase <[email protected]> wrote:

From: G Chase <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [Chihuahuas] Why Me??? Why not me!! Diana
To: "Chihuahua Group" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 2:35 PM






O' Diana...I hope you are recovering from your fall.  
I pray for your healing from the back surgery as well.
"Rest in HIM"...be blessed that you have Kiko to always
keep you company.
 
Hugs,



 
 
 
                                                                                            
 Gloria C. 

 "Merry Christmas"  "Have a Blessed 2009"
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you.
He is Christ the Lord"  
Luke 2:11





To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
From: rollerenergy@ yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:17:37 -0800
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Why Me??? Why not me!!









I just wanted to wah wah for a short minute. 
I have been immobile and pretty much bedridden for 3 months due to a blown disc 
in my back. Yes, you guessed it, Little Kiko has been by my side continually  
I have paralysis in my left arm and shoulder.
Today I wanted to go out "just for a short trip" and get my grandaughter a 
small gift that I had seen at Safeway. Coming out of the store I slipped and 
fell hard on my bad shoulder and my knee and my leg twisted. 
I keep telling myself not to say " why me", and I don't feel that way at all.
This is 'nothing" compared to what most of you are going thru. 
I am lying on the couch with hot and cold packs on my leg. 
Yes, little Kiko is right there lying by me.   
I talk to Kiko all the time and she turns her head sideways as she looks at me. 
.Aren't these little babies that we have absolutely miracles??
Thank you for being a shoulder for me to whine on.
I am Grateful and very blessed to know such extra-ordinary people like you.
I pray for you and your situations.  Diana 

 














      

Reply via email to