Ya Joyce...and Salmon too!!! I just found fresh salmon on sale for $2.99 a lb 
for the whole fish...head and all! They loved every inch...the bones are so 
good 
for them too...awesome source of calcium!!! I do buy canned salmon and mackeral 
too...the only things "The Dog Park" gets thats cooked...they go crazy!!!
 
Waggin' Tails in The Dog Park,
Deanna 

                                                            and
 The Dog Park Pack: 
Nugget, Shuai-Li, Bella, Mouse, Myrtle, Mable, Caleb and Maxine!!!
www.joys4toys.com




________________________________
From: Joyce mccarthy <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, October 3, 2010 10:09:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Help with dry skin but no fleas

  
Fish oil with Omega 3..You can try feeding him mackerel too sometimes the fishy 
smell will entice him to eat more as well..My kids love it!...


On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Kavi <[email protected]> wrote:

  
>Hi everyone
>
>Ricky is my rescue who wont eat dog food. now I feed him any meat I decide. 
>what 
>I am finding is he now is getting ichy skin. no flakes, but his coat is 
>getting 
>a bit dull looking and he scratches alot. I think this is due to him not 
>getting 
>all the vitamins and minerals he needs including oil. I plan to go to the pet 
>store today and find a good vitamin /mineral with salmon oil in it. any 
>advice? 
>
>shanna
>
>
>Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
>Specializing In Christening & Communion @ 
>http://stores.ebay.com/Kavis-Christening-n-Communion-Store
>
>
>
>
> 
>
> 
>


-- 
Joyce 




      

Reply via email to