Honey do not feel stupid it is confusing - go buy a book on the breed or pick one up at the library. You will learn a lot about them and enjoy it all.
Nancy



--- On Mon, 10/4/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Long haired or short haired...
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, October 4, 2010, 7:20 PM

Yes, as I explained earlier, in long coats, the coats vary.  In all Chis, the length of the legs, the length of the body, the length of the snout, the length of the ears all vary.  I like to think of the Chi as your surprise dog! When you get a puppy, you have only a vague idea of what he will look like and how much he will weigh at maturity.  If I remember correctly, the other little dog is a mix. 
 
Gloria
 
In a message dated 10/4/2010 8:53:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:


So, now I'm even more curious. Emeliano is a called long haired chi  as well as is this other little sweet thing

Different hair lengths, different body style. Gosh I hope I'm not looking too stupid here, but I am wondering.
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/attachments/folder/2084055128/item/930324135/view

Reply via email to