Sweetie is aptly named, has the sweetest face.
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/4/2010 9:46:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
[_Attachment(s)_ (mip://03d41da8/default.html#TopText)  from  
[email protected] included below]  
Yes Sweetie is a mix. She's a Chihuahua and Laso apso mix



--  Sent from my Palm Pre

 
____________________________________
On Oct 4, 2010 7:21 PM, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:  

Yes, as I explained earlier, in long coats, the coats vary.  In all  Chis, 
the length of the legs, the length of the body, the length of the snout,  
the length of the ears all vary.  I like to think of the Chi as your  surprise 
dog! When you get a puppy, you have only a vague idea of what he will  look 
like and how much he will weigh at maturity.  If I  remember correctly, the 
other little dog is a mix.  
 
Gloria
 
 
In a message dated 10/4/2010 8:53:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  
[email protected] writes:




So, now I'm even more curious. Emeliano is a called long haired  chi  as 
well as is this other little sweet  thing

Different hair lengths, different body style. Gosh I hope I'm not  looking 
too stupid here, but I am wondering.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/attachments/folder/2084055128/item/930324135/view)
 













Reply via email to