Thank you. We probably got the same storm. Nice and light but a nuisance all 
the same. I'm afraid to look out the window anymore. Our poor bird feeder is 
hanging from a tree and too far away to be able to get through all this snow to 
refill it. SC sounds wonderful about now.

Patti in Upstate NY
Regan, LuLu, Zack, Zoey & Gus-Gus
Farley <3 RIP 2/6/11 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Peggy & The Girls 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 8:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] photos of my babies




        What beautiful pack!! Each one is adorable! I am sorry that you lost 
Farley, he was a beauty to.

        I am on LI, NY and I am with you....done with all of this snow. We just 
got 4 inches again last night. They are saying that everyone (all states) has 
been hit with a lot more snow then usual this winter. But it is still Feb, so 
we have a few more weeks of Old Man Winter to go. I would love to move to SC 
myself. Maybe one day it will work out for me.

        Lots of luck with the food change.






        -------Original Message-------

        From: PiperML
        Date: 2/21/2011 7:36:16 PM
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: [Chihuahuas] photos of my babies

          

        Here are a few photos of my babies. Hope I did it right!

        
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/photos/album/869734060/pic/list?mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc

        Patti in Upstate NY
        Regan, LuLu, Zack, Zoey & Gus-Gus
        Farley <3 RIP 2/6/11

       
                   
               
             
       



  

<<PEGGY&~3.GIF>>

<<HNDimg.gif>>

Reply via email to