Thank you Carol! 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
From: Carol Smet
Date: 2/22/2011 8:56:40 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Wee Pads on Ebay
 
  
Here is a direct link to the ones the company sent me to replace the first
ones. If you only have 1 or 2 dogs the cheaper pads will work fine. Remember
I have 11 chi's that use the pads. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI
dll?ViewItem&item=400194053986&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
 
Here is a link to the EBay store they have. Please try them out they are
more than fair when it comes to handling issues. I mean when was the last
time a company sent you a replacement product and allowed you to keep the
first product too? They want your business so they really care. (I am in no
way affiliated with this EBay seller) I just like the way he handled my
complaint.
The company also said to make sure I told them I wanted the griffin pads. I
think the difference is the grams? 
Carol


http://stores.ebay.com/valuepetsupplies   (link to the eBay store) that is
where I ordered my pads.
 
http://www.valuepetsupplies.com/Dog-Supplies/c504862/  (Direct link to their
website off EBay)
 
 
On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 8:07 PM, dasha <[email protected]> wrote:

  
Please send the link Carol.  
 
Thanks
Sheila




From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Carol Smet
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 6:59 PM
To: [email protected]; In the dog park
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Wee Pads on Ebay



A while back we were talking about pads for our babies and I said I bought
mine on Ebay. I have been doing that for a long time now. I posted a link to
the ones I ordered. I got my pads and was surprised by the thinness. I wrote
the seller and asked if he changed his pads. He said perhaps I had bought a
different one they carry. He shipped me free of charge 2nd day air 400 pads
to try free! I received them and sure enough these were the better pad. They
run $41.00 for 400 pads with free shipping! 
My point was this man was very concerned that I was not satisfied and sent
this shipment without any questions.
 
I wrote and told him that this new pad was great. I asked what he wanted me
to do with the other pads, nearly 600, he said keep them and use them too.
He thanked me for allowing him to resolve my issue. He thanked me! Now that
is service. If you are looking for pads at a reasonable price I will send
along a like for his Ebay Store.

-- Carol
Muchacha, Bella Rose, Chibbie, Blue, Cooper, Ruth Anne, Gracie, ChiChi,
Granny, Holly Noel and Maxx





-- 

Carol
Muchacha, Bella Rose, Chibbie, Blue, Cooper, Ruth Anne, Gracie, ChiChi,
Granny, Holly Noel and Maxx



 

<<attachment: HNDimg.gif>>

Reply via email to