Wow this is bad. I plan of flying with my Liza chi to Alaska to visit with 
family there. But she will be flying Alaska Airlines as a Carry On. She is only 
9 lbs and her crate will go under my seat. I won't be going this year but next 
year I will. Hope there is no snag with this. I will have to speak with the 
airline to be sure I can have her with me. Of course I would do that anyway. 

Have any of you had experience taking your chi as a Carry On on planes?

Margie

--- In [email protected], Peggy & The Girls <phrpg5@...> wrote:
>
> http://transportationnation
> org/2012/03/16/airlines-can-be-deadly-for-pets-35-died-in-2011/
> 
> 
> 
> https://www.msu.edu/~silvar/airplane.htm
> 
> Scroll down to pg 51 to see the official government report for all Airlines
> for the year of 2011
> 
> http://airconsumer.dot.gov/reports/2012/February/2012FebruaryATCR.PDF
>




------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to