Hi Chromium users, there has been some discussion on IRC regarding
redirecting users from #chrome to #chromium, etc.  Please take a look at
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=7776 for the feature
request.

As user on irc (Jason Spiro) stated that would you (Chromium) would like to
take channel ownership of #chrome. I just wanted to bring it up here since
he changed the irc topic channel to "Build status: build.chromium.org || To
help provide end-user support, join ##chrome"

Any comments? I believe it would be a great idea to let the chromium
managers register #chrome and redirect them to ##chromium (as the issue
stated).