Please please please no. It's the most annoying thing about #webkit
and is mostly noise with very little signal. We already have a mailing
list for all checkins and the waterfall. We don't need something
interrupting our only form of real-time communication with redundant
data.

--
Mike Pinkerton
Mac Weenie