On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Nicolas Sylvain <nsylv...@chromium.org>wrote:

> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Stephen White
> <senorbla...@chromium.org>wrote:
>
>> I'm in the process of updating chromium to use tip-of-tree skia, and in
>> the same CL, moving skia to a third_party directory, retrieved via DEPS.
>>  What this means for you:
>>

> Hi,
>
> Why do you want to move it to third party?
>
> The other projects developed at google that we fetch through DEPS like
> googleurl, breakpad, gtests and courgette are all living in src, not
> third_party..

Good point.  I arranged it that way because I needed to keep a local skia
dir as well (for config, etc), so I modeled
it on WebKit:  webkit/ has local mods, third_party/WebKit/ has the
webkit.org repo.  Do you feel strongly about it?

Stephen

--
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is
violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. --