On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 2:30 PM, krtulmay <krtul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sentence case is terrible. Can't understand why Vista HIG would choose
> that.  After all, why use Sentence case on all these things that are
> *not* sentences?
>
> Definitely should use Title Case, even for Windows.  After all, they
> are titles!

Title Case is terrible. Can't understand why Mac would choose that. After
all, why use Title Case on all things that are *not* titles ?

Definitely should use Sentence case, even for Mac. After all they are
sentences !

Personally I find Tile Case unreadable and I despise it. Then again I'm
French. Besides, I like my bike shed yellow.

Antoine