What fantastic mementoes you now own, Mike!    Are you old enough to
remember when Churchill died?

I was 10 years old in 1965, when I read the news articles about Churchill's
final illness and death.   I watched the State Funeral on Saturday morning,
even though the picture was a bit fuzzy on the screen.   As young as I was,
I thought it was magnificent.

(Ms.) Pat Finnegan
Syracuse, NY