Due to the confusion over the two repositories, I am updating the cinelerra-cv
ppa with the latest builds (currently building, available in a few hours):

A: https://launchpad.net/~cinelerra-ppa/+archive/cinelerra-cv

The only difference (to the user) between these builds and those in the main PPA

B: https://launchpad.net/~cinelerra-ppa/+archive/ppa

is the different name for cinelerra (now cinelerra-cv). I would appreciate if
anybody interested could test these new builds. A few precautions:

1. Uninstall the current cinelerra you might have from the PPA.
2. Disable the main PPA (B, above).
3. Enable the cinelerra-ppa PPA (A, above)
4. Install cinelerra-cv.

If no issues are found, I will port those builds to the official PPA, so that
the only available build will be, cinelerra-cv.

Thanks,
Nicola