Try bumping up to a later 12.1E. This had cropped up twice on the same switch for me, the first time TAC recommendation was to reseat the module, the second time it was to swap the chassis. Prior to having time to schedule a fully chassis swap, bumped up to 12.1(27b)E1 from 12.1(26)E1 and errors haven't cropped up since. Additionally, despite the scary sounding message, I don't think we ever saw any evidence of something actually broken as a result...
----- Original Message ---- From: John I <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [email protected] Sent: Monday, October 8, 2007 3:16:33 PM Subject: [c-nsp] C6500 C6KERRDETECT-SP-2-FIFOCRITLEVEL Hi, I've got a 6500 SUP2/MSFC2 running c6sup22-psv-mz.121-26.E8 (native mode). I'm seeing the following message, however, I can't find much information about it: %C6KERRDETECT-SP-2-FIFOCRITLEVEL: System detected unrecoverable resources error on active supervisor port-asic The error message decoder didn't help a great deal saying: The system has detected unrecoverable resources on the ports specified in the error message. About 3 weeks ago the supervisor on this device had it's memory upgraded to the max so I wonder if this could be something to do with that. There is an identical 6500 with the same IOS version which isn't seeing the same message. Any suggestions as to what could be the problem? Thanks, John _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
