It's running 12.4(15)T1, as posted in my initial write up. I could be wrong, but I think with the NPE-G2, I have to use the T train for support of that NPE. I checked CCO to see I there was any newer version, but I don't see anything.
Two others were nice enough to send me this link: http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2007-September/043458.html >From the looks of it, nothing I need to worry about. Granted in that article they are talking about the G1 (not the G2), and 12.4 (not 12.4T). Hopefully it's just a non-issue, and will be addressed in the next version of 12.4T. I know I haven't seen any other issues, outside of this showing up in the logs... --- Howard Leadmon > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Seth Mattinen > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:06 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Has anyone run into this error: %SYS-4-CHUNKMALLOCFAIL > > Howard Leadmon wrote: > > The sucker should have more RAM than it knows what to do with.. *smiles* > > > >> sho proc mem > > Processor Pool Total: 1898778796 Used: 240963296 Free: 1657815500 > > I/O Pool Total: 67108864 Used: 5887264 Free: 61221600 > > Transient Pool Total: 16777216 Used: 18372 Free: 16758844 > > > > Unless there is some allocation for CEF that needs to be set.. > > > > What IOS are you running? Any T versions? I've never heard of that error > unless it's actually run out of memory, memory is too fragmented, or > there's a bug. > > ~Seth > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
