Andy Dills wrote: > I have no idea who pingsta is, nor do I like spam, but I don't think you > can quite say "it's obvious they are harvesting email addresses" and > accuse them of breaking a federal law without posting some evidence to > support that.
My evidence is that I receive stuff from them quite often, and I never asked to be on any of their mailings. That's evidence enough for me. > To me, it's not obvious because I've been posting to cisco-nsp for years > and can't remember getting an email from them. Consider yourself lucky. > That doesn't mean you're not correct, but you have to admit you're being a > little over the top. Actually I'm not. Even if it's just ONE message, Pingsta is breaking the law, period. -- Robert Blayzor INOC [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/ My Other machine is your Linux Box _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
