I want to sanity check something before I give someone a quote. I'm trying to figure out what the differences are between the PA-MC-2T3+ and the PA-MC-2T3-EC. The desired application is to provide QoS-enabled T1s grouped together on channelized DS3s. Both PAs appears to be channelized. They appear to be the same. The chassis I intend to put them in is a 7206VXR with the G2.
They want to provide QoS on these T1s. Are there any QoS gotchas with these PAs in the 7200s? The last question that comes to mind is MLPPP. Can you combine T1s from different DS3 interfaces and on different PAs into a single bundle? This would provide circuit redundancy (to a degree) and PA redundancy. Ideally we'd do multichassis MLPPP but I don't think the 7200s support that. The other solution that I'm supposed to spec out is doing DS3s for T1 termination on 6500/7600s. The way I see it we could either go the route of FlexWAN modules or DS3 SPAs. Both would be terribly expensive I'm afraid. DS3 will be the hand-off from the local loops but I supposed we could aggregate that into OCx if it makes financial sense. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks Justin _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
