> 
> I note with concern that the Cisco product page lists the VSS as a 
> different "product" to the base 6500. Ordinarily such a minor thing 
> would not concern me, but as Gert has pointed out repeatedly, Cisco have 
> made people very nervous about the 6500/7600 roadmap...
> 
>

I've been watching all this conflict going on (and coming to the surface very 
often on this list) 
and i was wondering ....Based on what facts did cisco decide the seperation of 
the 6500/7600 platforms?

I'm one of the few (would cisco do that if we were many?) like you, who didn't 
like this decision, 
but is there a possibility that there is something we're missing that actually 
made cisco follow 
that direction?

--
Tassos

> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
> 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to