Sorry for responding to my own email, but just wanted to highlight this bug
is for netflow v5.  Amusingly, Cisco has marked the bug as an ENHANCEMENT.
lol <g>

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Brian Spade <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM, Jon Lewis <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> I should have mentioned, we also export netflow (sampled), utilize RADIUS,
>> and I'll likely occasionally have monitor sessions to sniff traffic for
>> troubleshooting purposes.  We're not doing it yet, but at some point I'd
>> like (i.e. need) to start doing IPv6.
>
>
> SXF has a netflow sampling bug that could cause you issues unless you
> configure the sampling rate on your collector -- CSCsc05510.  The sampling
> rate isn't added to the netflow export.  Its fixed in 12.2(33)SXH and
> 12.2(33)SB.  However Cisco has not back ported it to SXF and I suggest you
> open a TAC case asking to fix it in SXF :-)
>
> /bs
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to