Hi
I would like to cap a physical GE interface to 100mbps whist running vlans 
through it on a GSR i.e. 


interface GigabitEthernet0/0/6
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 rate-limit input 100032000 12504000 12504000 conform-action transmit 
exceed-action drop
 rate-limit output 100032000 12504000 12504000 conform-action transmit 
exceed-action drop
 no negotiation auto
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/6.2
 encapsulation dot1Q 2
 ip vrf forwarding test
 ip address 10.1.1.5 255.255.255.252
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no cdp enable
!
interface GigabitEthernet0/0/6.3
 encapsulation dot1Q 3
 ip vrf forwarding test2
 ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.252
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no cdp enable
!

.................etc


However when I apply  the rate-limit command on GE0/0/6, I don't see any drop 
in traffic. Actually I have set up a throughput test through 
GigabitEthernet0/0/6.2 running at 1Gbps which I can see through sh int 
GigabitEthernet0/0/6 which does not drop to 100Mbps once the rate-limit is added

Is there a way to cap this aggregate interface?

Regards

Mark


      

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to