Hi, > Like Ryan said, clogin takes care of it. The only problem I've run into > is with v8.2 of the ASA code. Some nimrod programmer thought it would
yes - I've been reading those threads (the joy of the internet eh? ;-) ) which is why I was wondering about a special script... > had a chance to apply it just yet. If anyone wants the BugID so you can > request the fixed image from TAC let me know; it hasn't been rolled into > a publicly-accessible interim release yet. ok, thanks for the update > Other than that RANCID is fantastic. I unleash RANCID on my equipment > once an hour. In a way it's also like a TripWire check for my network > devices. If something changes that I know I didn't change then I have > cause to investigate. This actually led me to discover a compromised oh i know. I love RANCID a lot - we have it doing all of our systems so i get to see interesting VLAN changes generally before a helpdesk call even gets in :-) alan _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
