FreeBSD-CVSweb can be a front-end for rancid since it uses CVS, you can also use grep. If you are grepping it is probably a good idea to do so as the user rancid runs as.
You can use the .deb's to install these for debian/ubuntu, or installing from source works well and is straightforward. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Bill Blackford Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:54 AM To: Justin Shore; Ryan West Cc: Cisco-nsp; [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] PIX/ASA Change Control Webmin, but that's probably overkill -b -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Justin Shore Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 7:25 AM To: Ryan West Cc: Cisco-nsp; [email protected] Subject: Re: [c-nsp] PIX/ASA Change Control Ryan West wrote: > I'm curious to see what others are using for a frontend to RANCID. Besides the emailing of the diff's that take place, what are others using to browse the repository? I'm not a CVS buff so I'm sure someone that falls into that category would have a better solution. I currently just use the standard cvsweb CGI. It works well enough. I keep it in a password protected directory on my servers. Not overly elegant but it works well enough. Does anyone else have any other suggestions for a web GUI front-end to CVS for RANCID use? Justin _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
