Hi all,

 

Anyone have information on when Cisco will actually have support for IPv6 on
the Cisco ASA when in a failover configuration? It is getting a little
ridiculous that there is no security device from Cisco that supports IPv6 in
a redundant configuration, even in 8.2(1). Please someone correct me if I'm
wrong. I'd love to be wrong so I can actually start using IPv6 since I went
through the trouble of building out my core for it quite some time ago. J
Seems everyone just goes to a different vendor because of lack of support.

 

Thanks!

 

Vinny Abello

Implementation Technical Lead

 <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]

973-940-6125

 

Tellurian Networks | a perotsystemsR company

 <http://www.tellurian.com/> http://www.tellurian.com      888-TELLURIAN
973-300-9211

For all time sensitive issues, please email your request to
<mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]. 

 If your request is urgent, please call our NOC at 973-940-6200.

 

Attachment: smime.p7s
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to