What is the SDM Template that you are using? What version of code?

Just tried this on 12.2(46)SE

The current template is "desktop IPv4 and IPv6 routing" template.

Without any issue.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com


> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp-
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of Seth Mattinen
> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 8:59 PM
> To: 'Cisco-nsp'
> Subject: [c-nsp] Why doesn't this IPv6 ACL work?
> 
> I just got this confusing error message with an IPv6 ACL:
> 
> % This ACL contains following unsupported entries.
> % Remove those entries and try again.
>     permit tcp any host 2607:FE70:0:1:2C0:F0FF:FE5A:ABE8 sequence 30
> % This ACL can not be attached to the interface.
> 
> This platform is a 3750 switch, but I thought EUI-64 formatted hosts
> were supported (they were in the past anyway), so now I'm confused.
> Anyone know why this was rejected by the switch?
> 
> ~Seth
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to