Hello,

As I understood, the question was about posibility of upgrading 3C to 3CXL by
adding
3CXL DFC to it. It was possible to do such upgrade with 3BXL (by adding
WS-F6K-PFC3BXL=). I had done it.
Is it possible to do the same with 3CXL systems? There is no WS-F6K-PFC-3CXL
in GPL. There is only WS-F6700-DFC3CXL  which might be different.

Also is it possible to upgrade 7600-ES20-10G3C to 7600-ES20-10G3CXL by
replacing daughter card on it?