Tunnel Health Monitoring: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/sec_secure_connectivity/configuration/gu ide/sec_dmvpn_tun_mon.html
NHRP MIB http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/sec_secure_connectivity/configuration/gu ide/sec_dmvpn_nhrp_mib.html I just know they exist, haven't dug deep into them as of yet. David -- http://dcp.dcptech.com > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [email protected]] On Behalf Of Garry > Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:09 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] SNMP-Check of DMVPN Tunnels? > > Hi, > > we've set up a customer with a DMVPN with multiple sites, including > redundant routers and links. Now, using regular Layer3 methods, it's > not > possible to check whether a DMVPN link is up or not, e.g.: Site A has > two Hub routers, Site B has two spoke routers. Both Spoke routers > connect to both hub routers. EIGRP takes care of the routing, > preferring > the link between the two primary routers. Using ICMP, all I can see is > that I can reach both spoke router's DMVPN IPs. I can't tell though, > whether B2 has an active tunnel to A2, as the routing via A1-B1 link. > > Are there any SNMP fields I can query to see whether the links are up? > > Tnx, Garry > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
