Hi,

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 09:25:46PM +0200, Christian Kratzer wrote:
> I will definetely want to do more research on this and open a case with our 
> cisco contacts. We do not have redundant IOS processes as I was able to 
> verify now and the box has 4 GB of ram so I would expect to see 2 GB for 
> IOS on accounts of above posting but we are only seeing 1 GB usable ram.

The wonders of modern software architecture.

Could someone explain to me again what's so great about IOS XE, and why
IOS XR or NX-OS or anything else halfway decent is not used on these 
platforms, except "because another business unit made it"?

gert

-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpSNzo8YjWVz.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to