On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 22:54 +0200, Ghassan.khalil wrote: > Also Gert if everything was done by google there would be no need for > this mail group or for experienced people in deferent domains to share > their knowledge.
Yeah, except a thousand questions about how you tie your shoes would mean most people able to answer more complex questions got tired and went away. :-) Have you tried searching "cisco.com", a page known to host several documents pertaining to configuring Cisco devices? For the fun of it I tried searching for "asr 9000 mpls configuration" and literally the second hit is: "Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Router MPLS Configuration Guide, Release 3.9" It's for XR 3.9, but you didn't mention what version you're on. And I'm certain it exists for other versions too. As a PDF it's 206 pages, walking you through all the basics of MPLS and how to configure your ASR9k to use it. I've never seen or touched an ASR9k, not to mention been logged in to one, but it took me about 15 seconds to find this information. I think that was Gert's point. -- Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
