On 24/02/2012 18:58, Ghassan.khalil wrote: > I am planning to install an ASR9K as a PE router in my network. > The ASR will be connected to another 2 PE routers 7613. > Can anyone provide me with essential configuration for MPLS on the ASR > as I am new to the IOS XR. And I am aiming to apply L3MPLS and VPLS > which seems really different than dealing with a 7613 router knowing > that the other 2 PEs are running these service pretty fine.
yes, it is new and other than really basic interface configuration, XR syntax is quite different to traditional IOS syntax. I would start somewhere around here: > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr9000/software/mpls/configuration/guide/gcasr9kldp.html#wp1208015 > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr9000/software/mpls/configuration/guide/gcasr9kte.html#wp1328828 You've just spent $80k-$100k on a new router. How much time and money have you budgeted for retraining / learning a new system configuration language? Nick _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
