Not on my switch. I just happen to have set this up today, funnily enough.  It 
takes untagged frames on the trunk and tags them with the native vlan.  It 
doesn't drop them. 

--

Sent from my mobile device


On 2013-04-09, at 12:30 AM, Jeff Kell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 4/9/2013 12:16 AM, Mike wrote:
>> It it helps. I do also have dot1q native vlan tagging enabled. I just
>> can't see inside of the switch and understand where my frames are
>> going. If I put it into switchport mode access, and switchport access
>> vlan 6, it all works fine and I see mac addresses in the table.
> 
> If you enable native vlan tagging, it will drop any untagged frames.
> 
> Jeff
> 
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to