it depends on your traffic profile, how much is voice and how much is data, packet sizes and how much of the traffic will traverse the ZBFW
On 24 May 2013 15:53, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote: > Sorry for the cross post. But I wasn't sure which was the better forum to > post in. > > I currently have a 2951 running voice, Security, VPN, and Data. it works > really great for our current needs. BUT we are going to start pushing more > that 300mbps and this router is only rated for 296mbps per the spec sheet. > > What is the next move up to support up to gig throughput and still support > ZBFW, GRE, IPSEC, PRI's for Voice, and QoS at Gig speeds? > > Do I have to separate out my WAN (use an ASR) and then continue with the > 2951 for my security / voice? > > What are my options? > > Thanks > > Scott > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
