I got 300Mb synchronous throughput on the 2951 @ 512byte frames with packet marking enabled (50% CPU) 140Mb synchronous @ 214byte frames with packet marking enabled (50% CPU) 45Mb synchronous @ 214byte frames with packet marking and NAT enabled (50% CPU) 20Mb synchronous @ 214byte frames with packet marking, NAT and ZBF enabled (50% CPU)
Thanks Sledge On 28 May 2013 08:10, Calin C. <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello Scott, > > Where did you find that 2951 can do up to 300Mbps? > > Per this document: > > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10538/aag_c45_556315.pdf > > The upper router of ISR2 line can do up to 350Mbps, and that's a 3945E. > > I did attached a document, with specs for different lines ISR2 and ASR, > maybe you can find it useful. > I take into consideration especially the "Recommend WAN Access Speed" > field from the attached document. > > HTH, > Calin > > > ---- On Fri, 24 May 2013 16:53:25 +0200 Scott Voll wrote ---- > > >Sorry for the cross post. But I wasn't sure which was the better forum to > >post in. > > > >I currently have a 2951 running voice, Security, VPN, and Data. it works > >really great for our current needs. BUT we are going to start pushing more > >that 300mbps and this router is only rated for 296mbps per the spec sheet. > > > >What is the next move up to support up to gig throughput and still support > >ZBFW, GRE, IPSEC, PRI's for Voice, and QoS at Gig speeds? > > > >Do I have to separate out my WAN (use an ASR) and then continue with the > >2951 for my security / voice? > > > >What are my options? > > > >Thanks > > > >Scott > >_______________________________________________ > >cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > >https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > >archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
